You must order this gig if you want to appear higher in Google Maps results for a certain city. For a purpose, Google gives a sharing link and an iframe code, and LinkDaddy® has the world’s largest network of niche-relevant blogs to backlink to and embed your GMB. Additionally, we mimic local city searches of your GMB for the keywords you specify for that city using 4G Mobile Proxies. The reason this gig is dubbed “Google Maps Ranking” is because it is a strong one.
Below, I describe the steps I use to raise your GMB’s ranking.
Niche Relevant Backlinks
Helps you rank higher in Google Maps
- 300+ Tier 1 Niche Relevant Blog Posts
- Each Tier 1 Blog Post Links Out to One of the Three Links: Website, GMB Share Link, and CID Link
- The Anchor Text will One of the Keywords Supplied
- Tier 1 Blog posts are backlinked with 5 SEO DoFollow Backlinks Campaigns and GMB and NAP are embedded on all 4 Tiers.
- CTR using 4G Mobile Proxies and spoofing the Latitude and Longitude to simulate local searches.
- Ability to Embed a Youtube Video
- Ability to Embed Own Hosted Images (Up to 100 image URLs)
- 13,000+ Blogs Posts All Unique With GMB & NAP Embedded
- All Blog Post Links Crawled
- Social Bookmarks on All Tiers
- Blog Post Links Provided in a Google Sheet with Tier 1 separated
- GMB & NAP Embedded on All Four Tiers
- 10 Keywords and CTR with 4G mobile proxies for 30 days for One location.
- Keywords should be a mix of Branded, Brand plus Location, Brand plus Keyword, and Keywords for each location.
The first thing I do is utilize your term to crawl Google for the most recent related material. Included in this are the relevant Google locale and language. For instance, if the order is for the UK, I’ll use Google UK; if it’s for Australia, Google AUS; and of course, if it’s for the US, Google USA, so I can receive current, local, and pertinent stuff.
I’m now scraping 100 movies and 100 photos from the specialty. I verify that the image urls are active by checking them.
I have now added your GMB for embedding.
Now that I’ve added your NAP, you can click to dial the phone number.
I now incorporate the keyword into the video and image alt tags.
I now incorporate the term two to three times every page.
I then use the keyword to generate the H1, H2, H3, and H4 titles tags.
Now I make nested spintax out of all that and spin it into new, pertinent information. As a result, sites can now provide perfectly optimized material for that term.
I now upload your niche-related articles to my High UR, DA, and PR Blogs that have been expertly optimized. I’m using the keyword you gave me when I do this. This makes it completely safe to link out to your money url, such as your home page or inner page, because I am also using 95% generic anchor text.
Three layers make up how I build up the blog posts. linking from Tier 3 to Tier 2, Tier 2 to Tier 1, and Tier 1 to Tier 1 to your website. 350 or more Tier 1 links are present. However, the campaign will include almost 2500 blog posts in total.
I use only the most recent, original, structured, and optimized content in each of these Tiers. Every post is unique. With 100 spun live, niche-relevant photos, 100 spun live, niche-relevant videos, your GMB embedded, your NAP embedded, and a click-to-call phone number, every article is unique. They are distributed differently on each page, as well as where they appear. NOTE: I can also embed a BatchGeo Map, My Map, or Google Site. I can incorporate it if it can be iframed.
When compared to other indexing systems, my private and proprietary technique results in higher indexing rates when I take all the links and have them crawled.
Following that, I compile everything into a Google Sheet and send it to you.