Write for us: Thank you for viewing our Guest blogging/posting page.
If you are good at writing and if you are in search for a Dofollow link then you can write for us!
Write For Us
You can send one article/day and we will post it on our blog if it is a good fit!
Yes, Wpgio is always looking for new authors since my clients also need to have the best writers in the world to compete with other websites. If you have an idea that will make our readers get excited and move our brand forward, then we want to hear about it. Well, the idea must not define what Wikipedia is already having in their database. Just have a goal that will bring our readers a fresh outlook on a topic that you really want to share.
We’ll be honest, though: writing for Wpgio takes work. We want your article to be at its best, and we will push you to get there. Once accepted, you’ll get a message on my personal email firstname.lastname@example.org, and you’ll work closely with an editor on revisions.
This is a win-win situation. Thousands of your friends, potential buyers, clients will read your article/ blog, and you will also learn a lot – about connecting your ideas to the readers, about writing, and even about the topic that you will send us.
What we’re looking for
What your content should have and things to consider so your content will be approved:
- 1000+ words, in-depth, meaningful, and inherently valuable (not just clickbait).
- Unique & well-researched content
- Title must be attractive and informative.
- Content should pass Copyscape test or Plagiarism Tool Passed.
- Content should be relevant to our website’s niche/category/interest.
- No grammatical or spelling errors.
- The article should contain images, as images speak more than words but it should be related to your topic. Also to avoid any copyright issues use your own screenshots if needed. You can use canva to create your unique images.
- Do not copy content from another website, it is strictly prohibited and you will be banned immediately. Also, you need to give us copyright ownership for the content. So in the future, we may not get into any copyright issues.
Note: if your content doesn’t meet these criteria then we will reject the application.
What you’ll get:
- One Dofollow link in the article body.
- Traffic from the link provided as most of our readers tends to click on the link shown in the article’s end.
You can email your guest blogging request at email@example.com
Don’t forget to write in a subject like this: “Guest posting request”
Hope to hear from you soon.